Rise & Grind 👑🙌🏾
The 3rd Paramitas (Perfection) is Patience. Think of this paramita as the ability to endure personal hardship, be patient with others, and accept the truth (it is what it is). Basically, Patience is the ability to endure difficulties without getting angry or upset.
The one thing I say often is be patient with yourself and the process. There are benefits to practicing patience in life:
– Better Mental Health
– We avoid making an scene by acting or speak irrationally when things go wrong, or when mistakes are made.
– It helps us to overcome anger, impatience and intolerance, which are disturbing states of mind.
– We’re able to keep calm in the face of difficulties.
– It allows us to help others better, and make them feel more comfortable
– The ability to focus on long-term goals
– The ability to make more rational & productive decisions
– The ability to analyze things and situations beyond their face value
Learning and practicing patience is going to assist us in our ability to keep smiling despite challenges life throws our way. To accept setbacks and enjoy life more. Think about it patient people are often more resourceful, calm, and empathetic.
Our goal this week reflecting on patiences, is so we develop inner peace and the ability to react in a way that doesn’t maximize stress. 💚✨🙏🏾
Give our Discord a try with this temporary Invite: https://discord.gg/tnYHrUmu4S
Safe, laid back environment. Come for a positive morning vibe fit for royalty.