Rise & Grind 👑🙌🏾
“There is nothing permanent except change”
Life is constant change. The world we live in today is not the same world we lived in 5 yrs ago. For me 2024 will be another pivotable moment in time just as 2020 was. So we have to mentally, emotionally, and spiritually prepare for the changes that come. Avoidance isn’t an option. The more we learn, the more prepared we are for any obstacles and challenges that we encounter on our paths.
That’s why this week I want to discuss CHANGE. It invokes a little fear in all of us. Yes, there are some who handle it better than others. But the truth is we are creatures of habit, because we are designed to find peace in knowing. So when we don’t know what will happen, we may make up scenarios and worry by overthinking everything.
We can all have empathy towards someone going through change, that feels like they are losing control over their environment. Because we have all been there. This is one of the things that makes change scary. The best way to overcome anything is understanding the root cause. So what are some other reasons change can invoke fear?
– Uncertainty. It’s the lack sureness about someone or something. Change can introduce the unknown.
– Loss of control. Fear of losing what is familiar and comfortable.
– Anxiety. We may feel that the less we know about a situation, the higher the likelihood something bad might happen.
– The risk of being left behind. The truth is, staying put can be riskier than changing. Whether it’s in your career or a relationship, you risk being left behind if you don’t continue to grow.
– Standing out from the crowd. Being different can be scary because it means standing out from the crowd and potentially being judged.
One way I have been able to cope with change is constantly reminding myself that change is inevitable, and it’s something I can’t control. If it’s out of my control, putting energy into trying to control it, is wasted energy and time. My frustration and anxiety came from not being able to control when/how change happened in my life. I found peace in going with the flow and allowing things to work out the way in which it was meant to. For me it’s already written, I have to have faith in the work I’ve been putting in and that it has given me the ability to adapt to what’s coming. This week we will discuss/review ways to cope with change, to prepare us for any change 2024 may bring.
“Change Is Hard At First, Messy In The Middle, And Gorgeous In The End.”
You got this and anything that is presented on your path 🙏🏾
Give our Discord a try with this temporary Invite: https://discord.gg/tnYHrUmu4S
Safe, laid back environment. Come for a positive morning vibe fit for royalty.