Bitcoin, the largest crypto by market value, was trading 1.07 per cent higher at $42,366. It is up 3.58 per cent in the last seven sessions. Ethereum edged 0.3 per cent higher at $2,978.58. The second largest cryptocurrency by market value has risen 11 per cent in the last one week.
BNB added 0.72 per cent, USD Coin gained 0.02 per cent while XRP declined 1.95 per cent. Terra also fell 1.68 per cent to $93.42.
Polkadot jumped 7.05 per cent while Cardano climbed 5.87 per cent.
Avalanche tanked 4.7 per cent to $84.45. Solara rose 0.7 per cent; Dogecoin added 1.11 per cent and Shibu Inu added 0.42 per cent.
The global cryptocurrency market cap was at $1.92 trillion, up 1.36 per cent in the last 24 hours. Total cryptocurrency trading volumes rose 8.53 per cent to $99.96 billion, as per Coinmarketcap.
- El Salvador postponed an unprecedented issue of a bitcoin-backed bond planned for last week, as the government decided to wait for favorable conditions in the financial market, Finance Minister Alejandro Zelaya said on Tuesday.
- Cryptocurrencies are being used to avoid sanctions levied against some Russian individuals and the European Central Bank has warned firms in that industry against becoming “accomplices” in that crime, Reuters reported ECB President Christine Lagarde as saying. “We have taken steps to clearly signal to all those who are exchanging, transacting, offering services in relation to crypto assets that they are being accomplices to circumvent sanctions,” Lagarde said at an online event.
Crypto Cart: Quick Glance (Source: coinmarketcap.com, data as of 8.40 hours, IST on March 23, 2022)
- Bitcoin: $42,270.19, up 0.70%
- Ethereum: $2,972.56, up 0.13%
- Tether USD: $1.00, down 0.01%
- BNB: $403.23, up 0.21%
- USD Coin: $1.00, up 0.02%
- XRP: $0.8315, down 2.42%
- Terra: $93.32, down 2.32%
- Cardano: $0.9731, up 5.05%
- Solana: $90.72, up 0.11%
- Avalanche: $84.27, down 5.38%
- Polkadot: $20.47, up 5.19%
Crypto Returns Calculator