(VIANEWS) – ECOMI (OMI-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 29.04% in the last 24 hours. At 14:10 EST on Wednesday, 15 December, ECOMI (OMI-USD) is at $0.0072.
Today’s last reported volume for ECOMI is 20516225, 125.39% above its average volume of 9102336.47.
All-Time High and Low
ECOMI’s current value is at $0.01, 46.06% below its all-time high of $0.01 on Friday, 19 March.
ECOMI’s current value is at $0.01, 214903.48% above its all time low of $0.01 on Monday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
ECOMI’s current market cap is 1740107506.
ECOMI (OMI-USD) Range
Regarding ECOMI’s daily highs and lows, it’s 27.52% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.0100 and 27.52% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.0100.
Currently, ECOMI (OMI-USD) has 152979 Twitter followers.
ECOMI’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.22%, a negative 0.55%, and a positive 4.65%, respectively.
ECOMI’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.97% (last week), 4.89% (last month), and 4.65% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, ECOMI’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Price alert: Bitcoin rally takes it past $50,000; is the crypto getting its mojo back?. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 12 December, “After three successive sessions of sub-$50,000 closes, Bitcoin has broken above the level.”
- What’s next for Bitcoin? here’s what analysts are saying. According to Benzinga on Monday, 13 December, “However, he believes Bitcoin has not yet touched the bottom and there could be plenty of volatility in the short term.”, “Altcoin Sherpa, another pseudonymous cryptocurrency analyst, noted that based on a poll conducted by him, people are still bullish on Bitcoin in the coming months. “
- Someone just sent $42m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 December, “What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $42,406,846 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. “, “It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins.”
- Bitcoin could become ‘worthless’, bank of england warns. According to The Guardian on Tuesday, 14 December, “Thomas Belsham, who works in the Bank’s stakeholder and media engagement division, wrote: “The problem is that, unlike traditional forms of money, Bitcoin isn’t used to price things other than itself. “, “He said scarcity of the crypto asset – which is limited to 21m bitcoin – is among the key reasons for its attraction for investors, but this feature embedded into its design “may even, ultimately, render Bitcoin worthless”.”
- Block, formerly Square, to let users give the gift of Bitcoin this holiday season. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 December, “Block Inc’s (NYSE:SQ) Cash App users can give the gift of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) to their loved ones, this holiday season.”
More news about ECOMI (OMI-USD).