(VIANEWS) – OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.83% in the last 7 days. At 11:21 EST on Thursday, 9 December, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is at $1.1100.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 4166123, 59.34% below its average volume of 10247702.06.
All-Time High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $1.11, 68.48% below its all-time high of $3.5 on Wednesday, 3 November.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $1.11, 28579.75% above its all time low of $3.5 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is 407757501.
OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Range
About OriginTrail’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.78% up from its trailing 7 days low of $1.0800 and 37.29% down from its trailing 7 days high of $1.7700.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 43174 Twitter followers and 11524 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 28 forks, 125 stars, and 31 subscribers.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 3.95%, a negative 1.72%, and a positive 8.36%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.95% (last week), 6.04% (last month), and 8.36% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OriginTrail’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Why is Bitcoin SV shooting up today?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 December, “Bitcoin SV (CRYPTO: BSV) – a hard fork of Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH), which is in itself a hard fork of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) – was among the top 24-hour gainers early Tuesday morning.”, “Read Next: Craig Wright-Founded Bitcoin Spinoff Suffers 51% Attack: What You Should Know”
- What’s next for Bitcoin and ethereum prices? here’s what the analysts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 9 December, “Ethereum, the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, has outperformed Bitcoin year-to-date following the rise in popularity of non fungible tokens (NFTs).”, “Price Action: Bitcoin is down 1.9% during the past 24 hours, trading at $49,524.00 at press time, while Ethereum is down 0.6% over the 24-hour period to $4,341.83.”
- Bitcoin: weekend stumble raises questions and stakes today – 06 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 6 December, “If Bitcoin begins to test waters below the 48,600.00 to 48,500.00 levels this could cause additional nervous sentiment to filter into the marketplace. “, “The large move downwards this weekend would cause widespread concerns among most assets, but Bitcoin has seen days like this before. “
- Ethereum classic follows Bitcoin, decouples from ethereum: what’s next for the crypto?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 8 December, “Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO: ETC) suffered a steep 23% flash crash on Saturday in sympathy with Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which fell about 15% and 21%, respectively, during the same time period.”, “See Also:As Bitcoin Struggles To Build On Relief Rally, Here’s What 5 Popular Crypto Analysts Are Saying”
- As Bitcoin struggles to build on relief rally, here’s what 5 popular crypto analysts are saying. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 8 December, “Pentoshi, another closely-followed pseudonymous cryptocurrency trader with over 388,000 Twitter followers, retweeted his earlier post that notes Bitcoin could trend lower for the next three weeks.”, “Amsterdam-based popular cryptocurrency analyst Michaël van de Poppe said that after being rejected at $51,600, Bitcoin must hold above the range of $49,300 to $49,700 if it wants to see upward momentum.”
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).