(VIANEWS) – OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 25.21% in the last 24 hours. At 09:20 EST on Saturday, 4 December, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is at $1.3300.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 12499327, 20.23% above its average volume of 10396128.23.
All-Time High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $1.33, 61.9% below its all-time high of $3.5 on Wednesday, 3 November.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $1.33, 34562.87% above its all time low of $3.5 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is 489261607.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 43060 Twitter followers and 11483 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 28 forks, 125 stars, and 31 subscribers.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.59%, a positive 1.78%, and a positive 8.37%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.61% (last week), 10.73% (last month), and 8.37% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Why Bitcoin- and ethereum-related stock riot blockchain is rising. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, “Riot Blockchain mayalso be trading higher with the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH).”, “ESS Metron is engagedin designing and producing highly engineered electrical equipment solutions, many of which are mission-critical to successfully deploying Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) mining operations at scale.”
- Sec’s gensler doubles down on concerns about spot Bitcoin etfs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 3 December, “Last month, the SEC rejected a proposal by VanEck to operate a Bitcoin ETF on Cboe Global Markets Inc. Gensler has said that while he’s comfortable with futures-based ETFs because Bitcoin futures trade on highly regulated exchanges, that’s not the case with physical Bitcoin. “, “The markets for actual Bitcoin itself today are largely unregulated,” Gensler said in comments sent to Congress last week, according to a spokesperson for Toomey. “
- Elizabeth warren grills New York Bitcoin miner on climate impact. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 2 December, “Given the extraordinarily high energy usage and carbon emissions associated with Bitcoin mining, mining operations at Greenidge and other plants raise concerns about their impacts on the global environment, on local ecosystems, and on consumer electricity costs,” Warren, a Democratic U.S. senator from Massachusetts, wrote in the letter.”, “U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren is pressing a Bitcoin miner about the impact of its operations on climate change, the local environment and power prices as part of her campaign to crack down on wasteful cryptocurrency mining.”
- Fidelity heads north — to Canada — with Bitcoin ETF as U.S. fund awaits sec approval. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 1 December, “After bursting into the mainstream consciousness in 2017, Bitcoin has proven to be one of the decade’s best performing assets despite lingering questions about its utility and price manipulation. “, “By contrast, Canadian authorities have embraced Bitcoin ETFs, which have attracted billions in investments.”
- Metaverse crypto tops Bitcoin gains this year, macro hive says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 3 December, “TWEET: Bitcoin may have nearly doubled this year, but that’s nothing compared to gains in crypto tied to the metaverse, new research showslanche and Polkadot.”, “Apart from the Bitcoin index, which just tracks the value of that digital asset, each index is made up five coins.”
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).