(VIANEWS) – OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 25.63% in the last 24 hours. At 06:20 EST on Monday, 25 October, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is at $1.1000.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 7356287, 245.06% above its average volume of 2131879.12.
All-Time High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $1.1, 0.8% below its all-time high of $1.1 on Monday, 25 October.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $1.1, 28267.81% above its all time low of $1.1 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is 401363961.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 38089 Twitter followers and 9950 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 29 forks, 118 stars, and 30 subscribers.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 6.68%, 2.19%, and 5.86%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.25% (last week), 6.29% (last month), and 5.86% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OriginTrail’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- According to MarketWatch on Friday, 22 October, “But it didn’t take very long for new competition to arrive, as the Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF followed on Oct. 22.”
- According to Business Insider on Monday, 25 October, “The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITO) which tracks bitcoin futures instead of the cryptocurrency itself, launched on the New York Stock Exchange last week. “, “On Friday, Valkyrie’s Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTF) also launched, although it was met with less fanfare as bitcoin sold off. “
- Some strategists see Bitcoin at $100,000 by year’s end. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 22 October, “This week’s move to near $67,000 has traders watching to see how the landscape shifts, now that the first U.S. Bitcoin futures exchange-traded funds are in play.”, “Initial upside targets for Bitcoin above $65,000 lie near $72,500, then $89,000, and thought to be definitely within reach on this breakout of former peaks,” Fundstrat wrote in a report Wednesday.”
- Walmart to install 200 Bitcoin atms in the u.s. According to Benzinga on Friday, 22 October, “Walmart INC(NYSE:WMT), the world’s largest company by revenue, is letting customers buy Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) at dozens of its U.S. stores. “, “According to Coin ATM Radar, there are currently over 25,000 bitcoin ATMs at select grocery stores and service stations in the U.S. Coinstar operates 4,400 kiosks enabled for Bitcoin purchases, across 33 states.”
- Bitcoin hit 2 milestones this week. 2 experts break down why investing in a futures-based crypto ETF isn’t smarter than directly buying Bitcoin.. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 24 October, “The asset set a new all-time high above $66,000 on Wednesday, a day after the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF – the first of its kind – launched on the New York Stock Exchange.”
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).