(VIANEWS) – ECOMI (OMI-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 77.51% in the last 30 days. At 07:10 EST on Friday, 24 September, ECOMI (OMI-USD) is at $0.0052.
Today’s last reported volume for ECOMI is 8524454, 12.44% above its average volume of 7581085.14.
All-Time High and Low
ECOMI’s current value is at $0.01, 61.14% below its all-time high of $0.01 on Friday, 19 March.
ECOMI’s current value is at $0.01, 154773.65% above its all time low of $0.01 on Monday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
ECOMI’s current market cap is 1136458808.
ECOMI (OMI-USD) Range
Concerning ECOMI’s daily highs, it’s 48.09% down from its trailing 30 days high of $0.0100
Currently, ECOMI (OMI-USD) has 123139 Twitter followers.
ECOMI’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.28%, 2.51%, and 5.90%, respectively.
ECOMI’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 6.92% (last week), 5.48% (last month), and 5.90% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Cramer ‘begs’ investors of cryptos like Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin to book profits before evergrande crisis takes bigger toll. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 September, “Tether is the third-largest cryptocurrency by market value, trailing only Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Etherereum.”
- Bitcoin miner genesis digital assets raises $431m for expansion. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 September, “In August, the company purchased about 20,000 new Bitcoin mining devices from Chinese mining giant Canaan.”
- Cryptos make comeback as altcoins add $100b in 24 hours, Bitcoin shows strength at $44,000. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, “According to a Twitter update from crypto trader Dom’s Crypto, Bitcoin has confirmed the support level at $43,000 and is looking to break through the next level at $44,250 very soon.”
- Bitcoin, dogecoin fight above key levels, ethereum’s woes deepen as seasoned investors take modest profits. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 September, “Why It Matters: Despite a backdrop of the prevalent uncertainty in the Chinese credit markets coupled with the drop in equities over the week, Bitcoin price action and on-chain investor responses appear “relatively robust,” as per Glassnode, an on-chain analytics firm.”, “Read Next: El Salvador President Buys Bitcoin Dip But Rules Out ‘ANY KIND OF REFORM’ On Abortion Rights, Same-Sex Marriage”
- Twitter adds Bitcoin tipping, pushes further into nfts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 23 September, “Twitter Inc. will let users send and receive tips using Bitcoin as part of a broader push to help users make money from the service.”, “Twitter Chief Executive Officer Jack Dorsey is a major Bitcoin enthusiast, often tweeting about the cryptocurrency and promoting it to his followers. “
More news about ECOMI (OMI-USD).