(VIANEWS) – OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 38.20% in the last 24 hours. At 17:20 EST on Sunday, 19 September, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is at $0.5118.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 4958052, 240.91% above its average volume of 1454329.8.
All-Time High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.51, 43.2% below its all-time high of $0.9 on Wednesday, 17 March.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.51, 13182.08% above its all time low of $0.9 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is 186006411.
OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Range
Regarding OriginTrail’s daily highs and lows, it’s 38.32% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.3700 and 1.58% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.5200.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 36029 Twitter followers and 9315 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 28 forks, 116 stars, and 29 subscribers.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 1.44%, a positive 0.02%, and a positive 5.04%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.65% (last week), 4.28% (last month), and 5.04% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin turn A shade of red while minor cryptos strike major gains as ‘it’s definitely altcoin season’. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, “What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) traded 0.99% lower at $47,537.64 over 24 hours. “, “Read Next: Bitcoin Proponent And El Salvador President Nayib Bukele Is On Time’s 100 Most Influential People List Alongside Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin – But Not For The Right Reasons”
- Bitcoin consolidates into bullish pattern: what’s next for the crypto?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, “On Friday Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) was consolidating the bullish break up from a descending trendline Benzinga called out.”, “The Bitcoin Chart: In its consolidation Bitcoin has settled into a bull flag pattern with the pole created between Tuesday and Wednesday and the flag formation on Thursday and Friday. “
- Bitcoin proponent and El Salvador president nayib bukele is on time’s 100 most influential people list alongside ethereum’s vitalik buterin — but not for the right reasons. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, “Read Next: El Salvador Adopting Bitcoin Is “An Inadvisable Shortcut”: International Monetary Fund”, “Last week, El Salvador officially recognized Bitcoin as legal tender with Bukele declaring that he was “buying the dip,” as the country added 150 BTC to its kitty.”
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin continues its recovery – 16 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 September, “If we can take out the top of the candlestick from last week, meaning the roughly $52,000 region, then it allows Bitcoin to go looking towards the highs again. “, “With interesting is that the US dollar is showing signs of life, despite the fact that Bitcoin continues to climb. “
- What’s next for Bitcoin? golden cross, fundamentals spur bullish dreams. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, “The MVRV Z-Scoreshowsthat Bitcoin is still very much far away from the red zone and has been since mid-May when it was trading at over $60,000. “, “As expected, also data concerning the flow from and to crypto exchangesshowsa net outflow of Bitcoin from their wallet addresses.”
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).