(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is 23.62% up at 04:21 EST Sunday, 19 September which is 1614.46% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 5694293, 293.1% above its average volume of 1448557.47.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 1.44%, a positive 0.02%, and a positive 5.04%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.65% (last week), 4.28% (last month), and 5.04% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is at 156309221
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 35484 Twitter followers and 9300 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 28 forks, 116 stars, and 29 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.45 which is 52.8% below its all time high of $0.9 at Wednesday, 17 March.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.45 which is 10937.44% above its all time low of $0.9 at Friday, 13 March.
News about Bitcoin
- What’s more bullish, ethrereum or Bitcoin? you decide!. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 18 September, “It was found that 75.5% of Benzingafollowers thinkEthereum looks more bullish while 24.5% thinkthe Bitcoin chart looksmore bullish.”, “Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) and Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) are trading lower Friday in a cryptocurrency market that is dipping lower.”
- AMC will accept Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin this year. but would about dogecoin?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, “I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we will similarly accept Ethereum,Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.”, “By year’s end, we will have the information technology system in place to accept Bitcoin as payment for movie tickets and concessions if purchased online at all of our U.S. theatres,”Aron said on the second-quarter earnings call in August.”
- Is south korea’s regulatory crackdown taking toll on Bitcoin price?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, “Price Action: Bitcoin is down 1.1% during the past 24 hours, trading at $47,882.06 at press time.”
- Anonymous Bitcoin founder commemorated in budapest with bronze featureless statue. According to Business Insider on Saturday, 18 September, “Several people were theorized to be the anonymous Nakamoto, like the early Bitcoin miner Hal Finney, Australian entrepreneur Craig Wright, engineer Dorian S. Nakamoto, and even Tesla CEO Elon Musk. “, “The sculpture has no discernible features and is instead a mirrored surface that allows visitors to see their own reflections in the face of Nakamoto’s, alluding to Bitcoin enthusiasts’ long-held belief that “We are all Satoshi,” and Bitcoin belongs to everyone who uses it. “
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin rally and this key metric indicates more upside possible. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, “Why It Matters: A key metric indicates that Bitcoin may see further positive price movement. “, “See Also: If You Invested $1,000 In Bitcoin When MicroStrategy First Bought It, Here’s How Much You Would Have Now”
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).