(VIANEWS) – OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 33.04% in the last 7 days. At 09:21 EST on Sunday, 5 September, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is at $0.4052.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 1054446, 22.4% below its average volume of 1358930.63.
All-Time High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.41, 55.02% below its all-time high of $0.9 on Wednesday, 17 March.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.41, 10417.08% above its all time low of $0.9 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is 146904579.
OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Range
Concerning OriginTrail’s daily highs and lows, it’s 39.72% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.2900 and 3.53% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.4200.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 33193 Twitter followers and 9148 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 27 forks, 116 stars, and 29 subscribers.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.08%, 1.16%, and 4.96%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 6.41% (last week), 4.54% (last month), and 4.96% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OriginTrail’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin breaks back above $50,000 in crypto rally. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 2 September, “Two fundamental factors that are likely behind Bitcoin’s push: Twitter’s potential integration of the coin as a Tip Jar payment option, and the official launch of Bitcoin as a legal tender in El Salvador come Sept. 7,” Petr Kozyakov, co-founder and chief executive officer of global-payment network Mercuryo, said in an email. “, “In addition, Twitter Inc. may be laying the groundwork to allow for Bitcoin tips in its Tip Jar feature, according to a recent report from MacRumors. “
- Etoro’s growth is explosive, but wait until you hear how much Bitcoin the CEO bought for about $10 per coin. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 September, “At the peak this year,his Bitcoin investment was worth$30 million to $40 million, he said.”, “He started buying Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) when it was around $5 per coin, Assia said, adding that he bought somewhere between 3,000 and 4,000 Bitcoin at that time.”
- Why is Bitcoin shooting up today?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 September, “The beta service allows users to send Bitcoin tips to the “Tip Jar,” a feature that the social network added in May this year.”
- If you invested $1,000 in Bitcoin when NCAA football had A Bitcoin bowl, here’s how much you’d have now. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 4 September, “With the sponsorship, the game became known as the Bitcoin Bowl by many media outlets, marking a big moment for Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC).”, “For example, did you know that there was an NCAA Football game referred to as the Bitcoin Bowl in 2014?”
- Bitcoin is up by almost 6% and breaks 50k barrier. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 September, “The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). “, “If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. “
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).