How to buy ECOMI
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying ECOMI.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports OMI.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy ECOMI.
- Buy ECOMI.
Complete your ECOMI purchase and then find the best wallet to store OMI.
Disclaimer: This information is not advice to buy cryptocurrency, a recommendation for ECOMI or an endorsement of any particular provider or service. Talk with a financial professional before any investment or purchase.
What is ECOMI?
ECOMI (OMI) is the 133rd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $418,238,950. The current price of ECOMI is $0.0021979, which is 0.000%
lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.00237082 and $0.00208881 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 10, 2021 03:06 UTC.
Where to buy
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you’re following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
ECOMI at a glance
Information last updated June 10, 2021 03:06 UTC.
|Total OMI supply||750,000,000,000|
ECOMI price performance over time
|1 hour|| |
|24 hours|| |
|7 days|| |
|14 days|| |
|30 days|| |
|60 days|| |
|200 days|| |
|1 year|| |
How to sell ECOMI
You can cash out your OMI with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have OMI on.
If you store your ECOMI in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of OMI you’d like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of ECOMI.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrency
Buying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don’t FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin’s price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you’re an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin’s founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can’t find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including ECOMI, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of OMI is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators’ websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the ECOMI or any other cryptocurrency discussed.