Top 5 Crypto Games — How to Win Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, or Dogecoin in 2022


Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that was not written by Cryptonews.com journalists.

You may have encountered advertisements where they offer to earn crypto for free. In most cases, this is a fraud. Nobody will give away bitcoins, as nobody gives away money.

Still, you can win cryptocurrency online. Sadly, many crypto holders turn to margin trading and lose enormous amounts of money, not realizing that they engage in a hazardous form of gambling, where the odds are not on their side at all. 

By contrast, when playing at an online casino, you can have a good time with reasonable chances of winning. The main thing is to choose the right game and a proper strategy. 

First and foremost, you need to check the return to player (RTP). It shows how much of the invested funds, on average, will be returned to you from each bet. Therefore, to win, you need to choose games with higher RTP.

How to Win Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, or Dogecoin

You may be surprised, but in 2022 the highest chances of winning are given by games invented decades ago, long before the appearance of online casinos and cryptocurrencies. When playing these games with a strategy, the advantage between the casino and the player can be divided almost equally. 

Moreover, these games are available for all popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, and Dogecoin. You will find further guidance on how to play correctly at the end of this piece. 

Bitcoin Blackjack — RTP 99.29%

Blackjack is one of the most popular card games in the world. The player’s objective in Blackjack is to score more points than the dealer, but not more than 21. 

The game rules in Blackjack are rather straightforward, while the house edge can be as low as 0.5%, which makes this game a perfect choice for crypto players.

Crypto Roulette — RTP 97.30%

Roulette is a classic casino game played with a wheel and a ball. In roulette, the player can place bets on single numbers, groups of numbers, colors (red or black), even or odd numbers, and segments 19-36 and 1-18.

Roulette offers slightly lower odds than Blackjack, but the house edge is still only 2.70%, producing another excellent opportunity for the player.

Bitcoin Baccarat — RTP 98.76%

Baccarat is a card game based on the comparison of two hands. Baccarat is particularly interesting because the player can place bets both on his own and the banker’s hand.

Baccarat presents a casino edge of just 1.24%. In other words, a significant portion of your bets will come back to you as winnings, hopefully with something on top of that.

Monopoly Live — RTP 96.23%

Speaking of Live games, it’s impossible not to mention Game Shows. These exciting games combine table games, money wheel games, livestreaming, and virtual reality.

The most profitable Crypto Game Show for a player is Monopoly Live with an RTP of 96.23%. Of course, this is less than in board games. On the other hand, the house edge of 3.77% still gives the player a reasonable chance of winning.

Dog House Megaways — RTP 96.55%

The main disadvantage of the abovementioned games is that in most of them, the maximum payout is 1:1. For this reason, players also like slots with an opportunity to multiply their bets many times per round.

A good choice would be Dog House Megaways with an RTP of 96.55%, which is not bad at all for a slot. Furthermore, Dog House Megaways offers the option to purchase a bonus game, so you don’t have to spin the reels for hours waiting for 3 bonus symbols. All the while, the maximum payout can be over 12,000x of the bet!

How to Win at Crypto Games

It is impossible to win at any game without a proper approach. Fortunately, there are gambling strategies that will help you take the most mathematically correct actions, tested by thousands of players over time.

LTC Casino has compiled a knowledge base on strategies published in a dedicated WIKI section on their website. There, you can find strategies for all the games you are interested in and extra tips to win more.

Notably, you can try all these strategies at LTC Casino itself!

Among the main advantages of LTC Casino, players note:

  • No verification needed;
  • Instant withdrawals;
  • All popular cryptocurrencies;
  • Many hot games;
  • The RTP is listed right on the site under each game, making it easy to pick the right game.

It is important to realize that a strategy alone does not guarantee a win. Nevertheless, a strategy can help you make the most mathematically correct decisions, minimize the house edge, and, with some luck, get sizable profits.



Read Full Article

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Latest articles

Related articles

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_imgspot_img