Dogecoin emerged in 2013 as a joke, in response to a meme, but as years passed by, its growth potential encouraged crypto enthusiasts to invest in it. Currently, Dogecoin is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the market. The crypto rose to prominence after celebrity endorsements from the likes of Tesla Inc, Dallas Mavericks, owner of Mark Cuban, and rapper Snoop Dogg. Earlier, dogecoin was mocked and criticized that it would never get to the top. But it took the challenge, and today we are welcoming more dogecoin clones every day.
• Nano Dogecoin: Nano dogecoin is a Binance smart chain-based crypto coin that is trying to place itself as the heir of dogecoin. It suddenly became the talk of the crypto market sphere and attracted more customers. The company publicized this coin based on its viewpoints about animal welfare and changes around the globe.
• DogeCash: It was launched in October 2018 and trades on StakeCube. DogeCash has a current circulating supply of 14.83 million, but users are unable to generate it through the process of mining. Around May 9, 2021, the altcoin traded up to 9.4% in 24 hours.
• Doge Killer: Doge Killer is another famous dogecoin clone that witnessed a certain growth in September. It operates on the Ethereum blockchain. The real appeal to this coin is its scarcity because it has an extremely small supply of 1,07,647 coins, which also makes it highly volatile. Dogecoin Killer also has a few whale accounts that can influence the pricing in the market.
• Shiba Inu: This Doge imitator was launched under the Ethereum blockchain, and is considered one of the biggest rivals of dogecoin. It was launched to create an alternative that would address all the shortcomings of dogecoin, especially with transaction fees.
• Husky Token: This digital token is a 100% decentralized community with half of its profits sent to its creator, Vitalik Burterin, and the other half looked at the Uniswap poll. Its working process is very similar to Shiba Inu and only differs on token metrics. It has no founder and purposefully allocates roles within its community to boost growth.
• UnderDog: It is a community-based project with a special burn and reward mechanism. It trades on PancakeSwap and has a maximum supply of 1 billion coins. For every transaction on the UbderDog chain, the coin imposes a 5% transaction fee, leading up to a reward of 4% that is sent to all the holders and 1% for the burn.
• SNOGE: Inspired by other dogecoin clones like HOGE, WOGE, SNOGE is a reflationary token. With only a 2% transaction fee, holders can maximize their participation in upcoming projects and partnerships. Its price today, according to com is US$0.004104.
• DogeSwap (DOGES): DogeSwap’s creators say that they were inspired by dogecoin to build a decentralized currency, which is more efficient and yields high returns. Its current price today is US$16.21. It has a circulating supply of 20,000 DOGES coins, but the maximum supply is not yet specified.
• Kishu Inu: Kishu’s primary objective is to bring popular cryptocurrency concepts mainstream. Unlike the traditional, Kishu brings in next-gen concepts such as participation rewards, NFTs, decentralized exchanges, and so much more. Within the first month of its launch, the crypto made history by crossing the US$2 billion market cap and over 100,000 holders.
• DogeFi: It is a gaming community that creates opportunities for its members to participate in price arbitrage and it also grants access to exclusive yield farming projects. Its current price today is US$0.105079. It has a circulating supply of 1,000,000 coins.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy